Friday, 6 February 2009
Hollow
My life feels so hollow so empty inside going from day to day doing the same routine and not knowing why, just hoping that something will change that it'll get better but it never does, as hope fads as dream are crushed and buried under a mountain of pain as I stumble on my way trying just to make one thing better and hope the rest will follow. But it never does and what was good soon goes bad as the poison of this world creeps in and I'm left with nothing not even a dream but I need something to kill this anguish, something to soften the blows that rain down on me so I buy I spend I eat just to try and dull the pain but this just covers it up it's no cure and soon I'm left wanting more as my pain returns each time just covering it up I'm always left wanting more so I buy more spend more eat more to try and fill this hollow but like trying to fill a colander with water it empties as fast as it fills and i can't keep up. I need to feel the things I miss to make me whole I need to feel wanted that I'm not just here to make up the numbers I need to feel appreciated I work hard not just to do my job but to help others around me yet those who I help often take the piss. But most of all I need to feel loved to feel that I worth something, that those around me care, how much more of this life I can take I don't know because without hope, witout dreams, without love what is there to live for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment